Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pie

Seriously inspired to bake a pie....of course this would come about the EXACT same time as the busy-busy point of the semester but that's the story of my life :) It's just about time management, yah? Part of me wants to cop-out, throw together a cobbler, and consider it done BUT Martha Stewart helped bring me back to my 'over achieving' ways. Consider it done... decorative crust and all.


Not exactly sure the filling but I know walnuts [new found allergy?!] and blueberries are out. I'm pretty set on a fruit filling...even though mississippi mud or peanut butter pie sound super delish. Oh and I'm saving the traditional fav's like pumpkin for November. Decisions, decisions??

To-do:
  1. decide on filling 
  2. find time to prep pie
  3. find someone [other than myself] to consume pie   

2 comments:

  1. ....and your roommate will not consume the pie either. geez we need to find a new hobby besides BAKING. just saying. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. blackberry! if you are doing fruit...otherwise i support the peanut butter idea :) or both..that could be fun...can you mail me one?! k. great.
    B

    ReplyDelete