In this beautiful month of November I'm creating a list of the little (yet so big) things I'm thankful for...
QT with family
Jam sessions in the car with the seesta.
Baking new recipes with the madre.
Sweet church fam.
Pandora entertainment while studying.
Sugar B's guatemalan coffee.
Dad's horrible (yet hilarious) Forest Gump impersonations.
Random netflix greatness with the roomie
Dark chocolate.
Indoor plants that survive with little care.
Lotion filled kleenex and cough drops.
Pumpkin bread/muffins/pie/creamer.
Slumber parties & makeup sessions with the cousins.
Lunch/skype dates with dear friends.
Random Road trips.
Glee Umbrella/Singin' in the Rain performance.
Extra large/soft blankets.
Trees changing to fall colors.
Old photos/videos for sweet memories.
Laughing sessions.
Making a "thankful" list has been a great reminder at how truly blessed I am! Can't wait for this week of fam/food/fun. Hello Thanksgiving Break! Lets be Friends :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment