Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Photos continue...

Determined to finish this SLR/iphone cam challenge. Mostly because I found a new challenge and refuse to look at it further until this one is checked 'complete.' Excuse the quality of some of the shots...I started getting more into the challenge of completing the 'challenge' than the quality of the photos. I did capture awesome memories though so either way I'm stoked.

#22. Hands. Originally snapped because the dentures were randomly pulled from this guys shirt pocket....reminding me of my Papa. I'm counting it for the hands pic though because it was to great not to share.

#2. Black and White. Personality overload. 



#8. A Bad Habit. Wearing these pajama bottoms/house shoes while home over Christmas.  

#2. What You Wore Today. The outfits started a little more stylish with tall boots/belts but our evening event required a change of shoes.... 

#24. Animal. The best kind. None shedding. Low maintenance. 

#13. Yourself with 13 things. There are most likely 13 items here and it's JBiebs. Hello awesome. 

#15. Silhouette. Slightly creepy. But I'm counting it. 

To-do List: 
Complete this photo challenge in the next few months. 









No comments:

Post a Comment