There is a common difficulty with the spelling of my name. I've somewhat ignored or conditioned myself to it since it's an ongoing thing; however, the past few months I've experienced "Kindal" verses the normal "Kendall" or "Kyndal." I just so happened to document two of the times.....I feel that makes it blog worthy.
Experience #1
Welcome to the creativity of a child. One of my little friends decided to do a count-down of just how long it took me to arrive at her house [typically a 10-12 minute drive]. Upon my arrival, she was stoked to announce it took me 110 seconds to get there. With that timing I should probably consider Nascar. For reals.
| Notice her spelling of choice for "Kendal"..... |
Experience #2
Starbucks barista's spelling of choice on my drive back home from the Big D.
Note to self:
- Start wearing name tag everywhere to ensure correct spelling.

No comments:
Post a Comment