Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dear Sonic...

Mom and I decided our night wasn't complete without a Sonic sundae so we made the super long 6 minute drive there and here is the convo:

Sonic: Welcome to Sonic, What can I get you?

Me: Could I get 2 hot fudge sundaes please

Sonic: "Maam the hot fudge is....well...kinda nasty right now. Do you still want it? "

Me: Did you just say "nasty"?

Sonic: Yes maam. I'm just being honest.

Me: (literally laughing out loud at this point) HAHAHA....nope I appreciate the honesty. Can you tell me the flavors that aren't nasty?

Seriously.....Thank you Sonic for making my night.

1 comment: