- Bacon bits are a sweet addition to cheese quesadillas....which I suppose that would make it no longer a "cheese" but a "meat" quesadilla. The great thing is you don't even have that sick-nasty bacon grease smell in your house for days after....Whoop for new discoveries!
- Pandora introduced me to Jack Johnson "People Watching"...I give you an A+ Jack, A+.
- Christmas music was playing in the hospital bathroom today, really? It's August. Welcome to the correct month 'Bathroom Music Picker.' You are disoriented and may need to contact the Speech department for cognitive therapy.....I'm just saying.
- I had a female patient that grows facial hair better than my brother. One of the nurses responses to someones comment about her sweet mustache...."we all got 'em some just have better upkeep than others." Haaaaa!! So professional and amazing.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Monday notes
Random Notes from my M-M-Monday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment