Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Monday, January 31, 2011

Play by Play

So I read these posts online and on Facebook where people give play by plays of their life. I usually poke fun and (literally) laugh out loud when I read what people share. So I TRULY wanted to see how this felt (the whole share all details of your day thing). Please feel free to skip this post completely. It's more for me. It's WTMI (aka Way Too Much Information), I know. You've been warned... PS. I'll add a few pics to spice it up a bit :) 


7:45-8:15 am 
Unwillingly roll out of bed, toast my mini cinnamon bagel (accidentally making it more like a crouton), pour coffee to keep me awake in class, leave house. Wait.... somewhere in there add brush teeth.

8:27-11:22 am 
It's the last semester of grad school and I suppose our reward for that is...we only have 2 classes on Monday & Wednesdays. It's super great! So anyway....I roll into class late (the Monday morn usual), sip that goodness in a mug, attempt to take notes over this thing known as the brain.


12'ish-4'ish   
After class attend a kick-butt Body sculpting class at the Rec. Sweat some. Leave.
My muscles are not 'thanking' me right now :) 

TIME OUT: I gotta admit this play-by-play is taking way too much effort from this brain of mine. Whoa. I don't understand how these peeps I call "fb friends" do this on a day to day basis. Endurance? Hmm. Wow.

TIME IN: Decide it's a fab day to a FINALLY attempted my Pumpkin bread! I've only been talking about it since like Thanksgiving. 2 months later....dun dun dun....it is done! I feel like I should 'Insert recipe' here but I'll refrain. The recipe is for bread but it was more exciting as muffins and yes I did eat three. Don't judge. Thank you low-fat recipe for making it somewhat ok to over-indulge :)

And it gets better! The day isn't complete until the roomie and I hit up the Happy Hour'ness at Sonic. Hello large tea. Lets be friends.

5'ish-7'ish pm
Now am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a boy....who should roll into town in approx. 8 miles! A boy that has been sick-tastic the past few days and might benefit from some pumpkin bread. Ok. So maybe more like chicken noodle soup (my fav) but whatev.  Thank you in advance Airborne for doing work on my immunity and keeping that virus junk away.

I'm only at 7 pm but I'm gonna pretend that's when I went to bed. So I can stop with the details. Wow.

Note to self: 
Don't give frequent play-by-play's of life on my blog or fb.
Toast bagel for less time.
Eat less pumpkin bread.
Consume lots of vitamins.



No comments:

Post a Comment