Dad is the KING of trashing things, lots of things (magazine subscriptions laying on the table, super awesome coupons, gift cards, unfinished Sonic drinks, baked goods). You name it...he has probably chunked it. He even trashed Haley's hard earned money she stored in a Hubba Bubba gum tape container. Yes, probably better places to keep money (like a bank) but still.
I have always talked smack when Dad walks through the house with that large white stretchy bag (aka trash bag). BUT I have decided to take up his ways and clean out. Yes, I am officially becoming my dad's daughter.
I just ask myself "trash" or "treasure." After a few weeks of this practice....I think I'm ok with this decision. Totally just dropped off 3 trash bags to goodwill and loved every minute of it. This could be addicting :).
To-do list:
Make my trashcan and bookshelf happy by cleaning out school files.
No comments:
Post a Comment