"There's language in her eye, her cheek, her lip,
Nay, her foot speaks; her wanton spirits look out
At every joint and motive of her body."
-Shakespeare
Welcome to the random formulation of this post. I'm reading along in this book....do-doo-do...blah-blah-blah and BAM. Hello Shakespeare. I like the way you worded that there Mr. 1500's. I literally read the quote like 51 times (ok maybe 5) to see if I even understood what he was trying to say; However, I didn't feel like busting out my symbolism skills so I googled it.
Apparently he was addressing the complexity of body language..... You can read lots more if you are feeling extra scholarly at http://www.aipc.net.au/articles/?p=103. It has some pretty sweet deets.
To-do:
Study for my last set of finals (ever!!)
Attempt to read one's eye language...
- Looking left and up: visual recall (recalling a visual memory)
- Looking left and centrally: auditory recall (recalling a noise or sound)
- Looking left and down: auditory internal dialogue
- Looking right and up: visual construction (imagining an image, not factual)
- Looking right and centrally: auditory construction (imaging a sound, not factual)
- Looking right and down: kinaesthetic (imaging a kinesthetic sensation, not factual)

No comments:
Post a Comment