Photography. Challenge. 30 days.
I made a decision to pickup the SLR again. It's been long neglected (like my blog) and I'm bustin 'er out again. Welcome to the challenge.
I'm not super pumped about all the challenges listed....for the reals....
Dislike
Day#1 and #30: self-portrait x2...Not cool.
Day #24: Animals. Not really a fan.
On the flipped side of the pancake, I'm super stoked about some of the other days (thus why I accepted)...
Really Like
Day #9: Someone you love. I'm justifying a road trip for this one.
Day #18: Shoes!
Day #29: Black and white. Totally my fav photos of all time.
Complete Challenge
Day #15: Silhouette
Day #20: Bokeh
Day #16: Long exposure
To-do list:
Take pictures.
Post them.

Day 9. Called it. Road trip to BREN ;)
ReplyDeleteCan i steal this list please?
ReplyDeleteBrennan....it's all yours. I'll put my start date on hold just to make it happen.
ReplyDeleteMeagan...I'd love for you to steal it! I totally took your last idea!