So I love journaling my thoughts, prayers, complete randomness, etc and my sister-in-law had this sweet idea to blog. I refuse to tweet (not going to lie....I do enjoy looking at them though) but I'm giving this blog thing a shot....
Excuse the Random "TITLE." I'm not even sure "Firsts" is a word but it makes sense in my head...so I'm going with it. 'Firsts' are usually always intimidating to me. Seriously. The list could go on forever but I'm considering going to bed early so I'll keep it short:
Just a heads up so there isn't confusion in the end...I'm skipping #1, it's so much easier to get my thoughts flowing when I skip it!?
2. First time to try a new food. For example, sushi....so intimidating I have still yet to try it.
3. First dates. Self-explanatory?
4. First time to fly alone. Flying is so easy when you have someone with you. It's like common sense right? But when you do it alone.....it is a whole new story. All the sudden you get off the plane and you are overwhelmed with choices. Signs everywhere for all sorts of junk you don't need(bathroom, shops, food, shuttles, tickets, other terminals). You just need baggage claim! Then, finally you see the sign you need and walk towards it. You know it is bad when you stand confused underneath the sign 'baggage claim' looking for the bags. They could at least put an arrow on the sign to point you in the right direction, right?? I didn't think it was common sense to know to go down 2 sets of escalators and turn to your right before you find the actual bags.
5. First grade.
6. First time to sky dive. Yes, it is on the 'to-do' list.
7. First speeding ticket. Moto-cops are evil.
8. First blog posting. Seriously. I considered googling "good first blog posts" but I didn't.
thanks for my shout out!!! had so much fun with you!
ReplyDelete