1. I didn't roll out of bed today thanking God for blessing me with another day. I opened the door to failure by not spending some QT with the one who makes my world go round! Note to self: Spend some sweet time with Jesus every morning.
2. I have this awesome opportunity that so many don't have...the chance to get an education. It's difficult and stressful, but there are people that would LOVE to be doing it.
3. A good friend reminded me..."this is the life I have chosen right now." I am going to live it up and focus on the perks. One major perk being that there is only like 36 actual school days left this semester!! Glass half full of chocolate milk baby!
4. The sun was shining today!
5. One of my classes was cancelled! Which was more than awesome because I had time to make a much needed attitude adjustment!
6. I actually cooked a real meal tonight. It wasn't the usual randomness like scrambled eggs with chicken strips.
7. I didn't wake up with projectile vomit like haley....that's always a plus!
8. I played hang-man for the first time in ages! I have almost decided that it should be added to the weekly to-do list.
9. Found my purple pen today! It made studying so much more enjoyable.
10. I'm getting to bed somewhat early tonight!
I came across a sweet reminder:
If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
No comments:
Post a Comment