Birdy Birdy, In the sky,
What you doing in my eye,
It tastes like sugar,
It feels Like soup,
Oh My Gosh,
Its birdy poop.
Complete randomness, I know. I was googling once again to find cute ideas for my therapy session today and I came across this poem (No, I'm not using it in therapy). I literally laughed out loud when I read it though....probably because I've had a similar experience! I didn't taste it to figure out what was dripping down my face (uhh duh) but it did feel a little soupy?? Note to self: Don't walk under pretty trees on campus. There are usually pooping birds perched on them. I'm sure they sit up there all pretty in the tree just waiting for their next target. Deceit.
Today is simply AMAZING!! It's around 90 degrees probably the warmest day of Spring so far! Lubbock has just been waiting for days like this! I'm headed to the park as soon as my session ends today :)
To-do list:
1. buy a kite (awesome weather + Lubbock winds=perfect kite material)
2. cook something new for dinner
3. don't wait until 9 pm to cosume the recommended 8 cups of water
No comments:
Post a Comment