Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Monday, June 14, 2010

For life?

Sunday a group of us were asked to decide whether we would want to have either a) stinky feet or b) bad breath for the rest of our lives? My immediate response to that was 'B.' Bad breath. Then we shared our answers with those around us. I honestly thought more would feel the same as I did. Yah, not so much. A whopping 2 of about 150 people [myself included] chose bad breath over stinky feet.

I'm pretty sure my decision was influenced by a dressing room experience a few months ago. All was good until the chick next door removed her shoes. It was beyond rank. Haley and I were to the point of gagging. Literally. I'm a shopper and I was ready to call it quits. So....no....I refuse to opt for stinky feet for life.  

And peeps....I have some good news. I just saw a commercial. Dentyne Pure. Apparently all other gums cover the smell and this packet of pleasure cleans it.

Problem.....bad breath for life.
Solution.....Dentyne Pure.

Overall the reviews are good. So for that ONE other out there that chose bad breath. We are good to go. I suppose it will only be problematic if you aren't a gum chewer. Then you should choose stinky feet....but I'm afraid we can't be friends :)

2 comments:

  1. hmm originally i thought I would go with stinky feet...until i read the end at which point i switched to bad breath...because i want to be your friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STILL stinky feet...hello you can hide that in some cute heels/shoes...bad breath not so much. GIRL if you have bad breath we CANNOT be friends.

    ReplyDelete