Well my research filled and busy weekend turned into a pretty chill weekend. Something about a virus on campus and the entire system going offline? I'm actually not sure what happened exactly? A guy just came on the speaker talking about a virus. Blah, blah, blah....all that means to me is that I can no longer check my emails or spend hours looking up research articles this weekend! Thank you Texas Tech Health Science Center for forcing me to enjoy my weekend at home. I'm currently watching paper-view movies (aka Mr. Eye Candy himself, Dwayne Johnson in Tooth Fairy) and eating my weight in apricot cobbler.
I learned nothing about my research topic BUT here is what I did learn:
- Cobbler is way cooler with a lattice pie crust. It's all about that presentation baby!
- 1% milk is truly better than skim.
- Ice cold milk enhances the cobbler experience by at least 5.25%.
- I shouldn't have waited this long before trying a philly cheese steak sandwich. It was worth every calorie but now I want to visit Philadelphia.
- I wish I had a green-thumb.
To-do list:
Go running.
Purchase cool/low maintenance/indoor plants.
ahaha...i had blackberry cobbler this weekend! with ice cream though (which is waaayyy better than milk) ;) and YES to trying a philly cheese steak straight off the street vendor in philly..pure wonderfulness...
ReplyDelete