Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lovely LBK

I officially only have a few more months with you Lubbock. There are several things I want to see/do before I head out.... so I feel it's justified to make a "LBK to-do" list. I can't believe I have been here for like 5 years and still haven't done some of these....


  1. American Wind Power Center (aka windmill museum). Goal: capture some great photos to frame. 
  2. Joyland. Lubbock has an amusement park?? Whoa. 
  3. Lubbock Symphony Orchestra. I need an excuse to dress up before I start my scrub wearing days. 
  4. Palo Dura State Park. Camping & S'mores are a must. 
  5. Silent Wings Museum. Just sounds awesome. 
  6. Museum of Texas Tech University. I can't become Alumni and not have gone :) 
  7. Frisbee Golf. I'm secretly hoping this is an undiscovered talent of mine. 
  8. Lubbock Area Veterans Memorial. I didn't know this existed until google listed it as a "thing to do."
The time-line to complete the list is limited so I'm keeping it short. Pictures of my experiences to follow. 

What I'll miss....
What I won't miss...

No comments:

Post a Comment