Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Creativity

Heels. One Sunday I wore a new pair of heels. I always, always buy inserts for ALL my heels because they somehow (even if I buy them smaller) seem to slip off my feet. This particular day I managed to forget my inserts. It was chilly outside and my feet shrunk when I walked outside (weird I know). I couldn't walk for the life of me. I pretty much scooted along and had witnesses to nearly face planting 3 times. I had to get creative with the materials given......and found a temp solution :)
Yup....paper towels.
Entrepreneur. When you think you have thought of the perfect invention....first think through all the things currently available before sharing the great idea with others. The idea originated after my infant cousin's crying was only appeased by a pacifier. I thought it would be a great idea to revolutionize the plain jane pacifier and make one that had milk in it. Thinking I was pretty clever for a like a minute (ok...more like...) half a second, I was quickly grounded when her mother said, "Oh, like a bottle??"

No comments:

Post a Comment