Mom introduced me to this awesome thing called pillsbury.com a few weeks ago. You sign-up to become a member (no charge of course) and have access to all this awesomeness. I got a little carried away with the recipe search and made a few additions to my collection. I decided to test some out this weekend and it just so happens both were bundt oriented. I'm sharing because I'm totally loving my bundt pan and new recipes right now. For the reals.
New recipe #1: Monkey Bread: Totally enjoyed this sweet treat before but it's the first time I've thrown it together myself...ok somewhat myself...I had some amazing help cutting the dough into perfect quarter segments :)
New recipe #2: Bubbly pizza roll: Pretty much the same as calzones but you roll the goodness inside a biscuit, roll it in seasonings/butter, toss 'em in a greased bundt, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese (repeat-repeat-repeat). Excuse the blurry pic....I was multi-tasking (eating and snapping the pic).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment