Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Monday, August 1, 2011

Crafty

The long-standing projects are slowly being checked off the to-do list.

Project #1: Spice up front door wreath.

I bought the basic wreath and materials over a year ago. I was inspired by a piece I found at a craft shop with my cousin last summer but never got around to completing my own. I finally got around to working on it though! I still need to add the main component (the funky fabric leaves) but it's one step closer to being complete!

My Inspiration: 


My Twist: 

Project #2: Re-do old wooden chair

Haley and I found an old wooden chair with an orange plastic cushion at an estate sale. We intended to recover it for a few years in college and well....it never got done. 3 years later and after multiple encouraging words from the bf (a guy who can't stand to have unfinished projects around), the chair is stripped/stained and recovered :) Blame the poor lighting on my apartment complex....the lighting is pretty much terrible.

2 comments:

  1. hey come visit and work some of your crafty voodoo on my house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done. You have to send me your inspiration photo's or ideas first though :) Gotta make those ideas of yours happen!

    ReplyDelete