Isn't it crazy-cool that we have a reason to celebrate this weekend? Easter. When I step back and try to wrap my mind around it....I am blown away. There has to be lots and lots of love in ones heart for someone to CHOOSE to die for someone else, lots of someone elses. Self-less? I think so. To die so someone else can have a better life? To die so we can experience God's intense love for us? Yes. Intense Love. For me. For you. That's big. He loves us. He desires our hearts. Bam.
I'm taking the words from one of my sweet friends "Love Challenge." I love to love and I love challenges. So I'm taking a "love challenge." I know I want to be desired. I want to be loved. Christ is ready and waiting. Take the "love challenge" and dare to love him back. I'm pretty sure once you experience the amazingness.....you will be blown away too.
No comments:
Post a Comment