Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fail

So kids are great BUT they definitely have their FAIL moments. Quick synopsis:

Scenario 1
I'm at the school doing therapy...minding my own business as usual when a 3rd grader bumped into me. It was all good because an apology followed BUT then she did a double take with a crazy little expression slapped on her face and said, "you look EXACTLY like my step-mom. EXACTLY." Note to self: whatever you did to yourself that day-Don't ever do again! FAIL.

Scenario 2
The room mate and I enjoy our time spent with youtube vids. We came across one that I can truly label "FAIL." Keenan Cahill you are super cool BUT this particular >>vid gets a big FAIL.
 
Scenario 3
Client: "It stins [aka stinks] in here....did you brush your teef this morning?"
Me (thought process): No dude, it's not my breath. The kid next to you just farted but I was trying not to disrupt our therapy session with drawing attention to it....but since you mentioned it....
Me (actual words):  No honey your classmate just tooted and needs to say 'excuse me.'

To-do list:
  1. Always end with a "WIN"(came across this quote in a Beth Moore study)..."Blessings NEVER FAIL to follow obedience"
  2. Consume Sugar Brown's coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment