It's like the devil is constantly making moves to cause us to stumble in our walk with the Lord. Strategically placing his ships to cause us to sink or to throw us off course. I think that he loves when we get distracted with crazy things [e.g., studying, stress/worry, busyness, over-planning]. It's my objective to find the opponent's ships in my life and sink them before they sink me... Find those distractions keeping me from growing closer to my Savior and developing a heart like His.
I fully believe that God has this plan for me and it's freakin' amazing. I just have to get rid of the barriers that keep me from seeing the direction He is pointing. It's my prayer that I realize what those barriers are in my life so I can take the steps needed to remove them.
To-do:
Learn something new about God each day.
Dominate the opponent's fleet.

ohhhh man battleship! nick and i had some fun/not so fun times with that game...i like what you said...i think the devil messes with people he is worried will get in his way...sooo that means he's worried about you girl! We were never promised an easier life...in fact i think we were promised the opposite. that's my prayer too and just that i will love him a little more each day...as i learn something new about him each day...kind of like a earthly relationship. ps i really like your background :)
ReplyDeletebren