Ok so here is the deal-yo! I was asked to answer 8 questions through a blog-game. My understanding is that if you get "tagged" you are suppose to respond to the questions and then tag others to answer questions & so on.
Welcome to my 8 questions:
1) If you could pick anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go? Why?
"Backpack" Europe. Yup, 'backpack' with quotes because I couldn't possibly fit what I needed/wanted to bring in a backpack...duh. Backpack sounds way cool though so in my head that's how I picture my visit. I WOULD bring a super stylish backpack along to carry my camera everywhere I visited though. First, it's just a neat place to visit [so I hear]. Second, photos would just be super-fun to take/have [i.e., architecture, people, museums, art]. Third, I want to ride in a gondola being serenaded by a European [because this totally happens there].
![]() |
| travel journal! |
2)One Favorite childhood memory?
Mmmm.....lots of fun memories. A fav was making mud pies with my sis and singing 'Happy Birthday to Jesus' on any given day..... Apparently we were confused about His actual day of birth and didn't want to miss it so we sang it often?3)What season is your favorite? Why?
I'm torn between summer and fall. Weather wise I'd have to say summer because those cold temps are not my friend. If you take the weather factor out....My all time fav is Fall. The fall candle scents rock my world [aka wood wick candles], my birthday month falls in fall, pumpkins are cool, trees turn amazing shades.....and the list goes on.
![]() |
| Fall in PA |
4)If you could do anything in the world right now, what would it be?
Right at this very moment I'd choose a remote island, weather in the low 90's. I'd be soaking up the sun and not have a care in the world. Mostly because it is currently stormy/cold and I am starting to feel the pressure of the semester and finals/comprehensive finals (since apparently that was the topic of the day today in class). Not cool. I would love an escape.
5)What is your favorite holiday?
My favorite depends on what holiday is coming next....I love excuses for days off and reasons to celebrate :)
6)Does your name have any specific meaning? If so, what?
According to google it means"the Kent river valley" like a river in England OR "bright river valley." Apparently it's been around since the 19th century. Kendal is a very common first name for men (#538 out of 1220). Thanks for the random info google.
Urban's version was slightly different...Kendal is "a really white person that is really white and not ghetto what so ever." For example, "woah that kendal is so white u could throw 500 of her out a plane and itd look like snow!" Hmmmm....TMI urban.
7)When it snows, would you rather build a snowman or a fort?
A fort?? That's a super fab idea. Next time it snows I am so on that.
8)What is your favorite movie of all time?
One Night with the King OR Baby Mamma :)


No comments:
Post a Comment