Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kitchen Action

So my kitchen just saw more action tonight than it has the past few months. It and my bakeware are pretty stoked. I've been craving mom's zucchini bread the past 2 weeks and finally gave up on the idea of actually getting the real deal...so I bought the ingredients this afternoon. Bring on the veggie bread baby.

So of course. I can't just follow the usual known to be awesome recipe. I made a few alterations. Nix the loaf pan/oil/sugar and used muffin tin/applesauce/Splenda. Totally not the same as Mom's bread but a fun healthy'ish spin on it. Welcome to the zucchini muffin process...

Usually avoid recipes w/ lots of ingredients...but not today.
This one is so worth it. 
Gotta have the sweet bowls and apron. 
Much loved muffin tin.
Fun size. Freeze 'em.
Dirty kitchen!?
Yum. Final product.
To-do list: 
Use actual camera verses the phone camera. Pictures aren't the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment