Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cough

I have this sick-nasty cough that I acquired during finals week. Yes, I was that annoying girl coughing through the exam. It is super obvious that I have a cough because it's constantly coming out of me.

Hmm. My brain is wired weird so excuse the RANDOM connection. I feel like as a follower of Christ....I should be like my cough. It should be super obvious to people that I have Jesus in my life because he is constantly coming out of me. I don't feel like it's all about words though. It's about love.

Maybe not be as ANNOYING as a cough....
Maybe showering them with love and not saliva/germs...
But kind of in a weird way....like a cough :)

Nothing new....I know. I thought it was common sense until I started digging deeper. I consider myself a loving person but do I really know how to LOVE on people? Is Jesus always beaming off of me? I'm not sure I can say I am consistent because loving people isnt' always convenient or easy. How many people throughout my week do I encounter that I forget to love on? Sometimes it takes opening your eyes first. It's just NOTICING those hurting around you. New goals: looking for those in need of love and loving consistently.

1 comment:

  1. oh girl...that deserves an AMEN and AMEN! SHINE ow ow!

    ReplyDelete