Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Haiti

My sis gave me a link to a photographer who documents her trips to Haiti on her blog. It has been several years since I have been but the people of Haiti still have a place in my heart. Looking through the pictures brings back so many memories! Haiti has experienced so much since the quakes and still the people amaze me. The joy they have and the smiles they wear are sooo refreshing! It is a good reminder that our joy isn't found in THINGS. If it was....they really wouldn't have a reason to wear a smile.  

Job 8:21
"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy."

Psalm 28:7
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."
 
Haiti Blog pictures:

Blog from a pediatric nurse in Haiti NICU:
http://heartsongsfromhaiti.blogspot.com/

To-do list:
  1. Pray specifics for Haiti everyday
  2. Read old journals from my trip to Haiti
  3. Email orphanage director to get updates on the beautiful workers/kids
  4. Convince my married siblings to adopt a kid

2 comments:

  1. let's go back, pleeeeaaaaseee?!?

    ok. i'm glad you agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I would LOVE to go back with you :)

    ReplyDelete