Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Smile

So I had a super nutritious lunch.....consisting of cinnamon teddy grahams. I was pretty excited about my purchase but was a little thrown off when I opened the bag. The usually cheerful bears.....were faceless. Are you kidding me? I eat goldfish because they are smiling....I eat teddy grahams because they are smiling. Today. They were not smiling. They didn't even have belly buttons??

I'm not sure if I bought a faulty bag OR if they have gone cheap-O on me! If they are cutting costs....they need to rethink their decision. You wouldn't think such a small thing would make such a BIG difference in a cookie eating experience!
A smiling cookie make a difference? Laugh it up. I'm a 'detail' person and it's kind of a big deal :)

So it got me to thinking. If a smile on a cookie makes a difference in my day....a smile on my face might make an even bigger difference in someone elses day.  Hmmmm. A little smile can completely turn someones day around. Impact? I think yes. People are going through some ROUGH junk and my junk doesn't even compare.

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." - Mother Teresa

Jesus loved on people. I want to love on people. If a smile is an action of love....then no matter what my day looks like.....I want to be wearing a smile. I literally started making a mental list of 'reasons why I have to smile.' They are count-less! 

No comments:

Post a Comment