Prepare yourself for the amazingness....I just stumbled across a few GREAT websites of monthly holidays. This is a grand discovery for people like me. Seriously? Even if you don't truly acknowledge all of the days....it's super cool that you just know they exist. And who isn't looking for another good reason to celebrate the day? Yes, it should be good enough that you rolled out of bed once again BUT if you want another reason....the 14th is National Chicken Dance Day!
Ok so my thought process was, "heck yes, I have an excuse for randomly busting out the Chicken Dance today"....but the world wide web has taken it to a new level. We officially have a web address devoted to "International Respect for Chickens." Hmm...I don't know if it is weird'er (yes, weird with an "er") that the site exists or that I found/read it. I'm all about respect but really?
http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/International_respect_for_chickens_day.html
I love chicken. Not like "oh, i love chickens and want one as a pet," but like "oh, how i love to eat you." In observance of this holiday....I think I will enjoy myself some Chick-fil-a. Upon completion of the greatness, I will do the Chicken Dance :)
To do list:
Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day on Saturday
National Sea Monkey day on Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment