Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bomb Diggity

Speech pathology. That deals mostly with Upper extremities not the lower. You think the "speech" part would give that away but it doesn't. I've had multiple patient's tell me or show me the goods they left all over the sheets below them. Thankfully most makes it on the bed mat and not all over the crisp white sheets but yuck. I totally get that they can't all make it to the pot but seriously....please don't show me. I have a new respect/love for nurses....and I'm super thankful that I'm not one.   

Gross. Yes. Good news though. I stumbled across an amazing creation as I was researching solutions. I think I'm going to propose this one to the hospital. Many of our patients will fit in the small sizes BUT I think we could work a deal with the company and they'd start making them for heavier peeps.

Huggies Jeans. Did someone say "smart"?? They have an awesome point... "The coolest you'll look pooping your pants." Hello. Bomb Diggity Bomb. Huggies can thank me when I pitch the idea to the hospital. I'm just saying.


To do list:
1. Talk this idea up to the big-wigs at the hospital
2. Buy tickets to Zac Brown Band
3. Make waffles
4. Find someone to take me out in a row boat

No comments:

Post a Comment