Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Friday, July 23, 2010

Simple

Phrase directly from a study I'm in that's discussing logical thinking....

"It helped me understand the logical plan of salvation that's so disarming in its simplicity that people skip right over the basic truth: We can go from death to life because of God's love."

I've totally been people watching lately....and there is something about life and people that's so cool. That has got me to thinking though....Some people would be so much cooler if they had Christ in their life. There is like this huge accumulation of love out there and some people don't even know about it?? Crazy sad day. They deserve to know.

I've been convicted lately. I'm experiencing what the "real world" will feel like for me in about a year and trying to figure out how to be a witness through my profession. I encounter people with sad situations and who are going through some tough stuff everyday.....and I so badly want to tell them how they need to know about My Jesus! That brings on LOTS of questions...Where do you draw the line? What does your place of employment consider crossing the line? If I cross the line what will happen? How will the patient take what I have to say? Will they come back later and hold you accountable (law suits, etc.)? Wow. Overload.

Yes. I need to know the boundaries of the place I'm employed BUT I am called to reach out to people. If I wake up each morning and hand the day over to My Jesus.....He is going to use and guide me. He is going to open doors for opportunities. He's totally capable of making complicated situations simple.

Conclusion: God's got my back. I've just gotta take a leap of faith and do what I'm called to do.

Isn't God good!

1 comment:

  1. love it! i don't think any one will sue you for being to giving of your time and love ;) i think we tend to get too wordy too fast...but then I heard someone say the other day that we "love people to death"..at some point they need to know that Jesus is behind this love...i am enjoying following your blog! B

    ReplyDelete