I've been on a search for cute salt & pepper shakers for awhile now. It was more of a "need" than a "want".....but either way it was good justification to go shopping :) I realized it was a "need" when I was seasoning my pasta and the cracked lid on my salt shaker decided to fall off. Seriously? I hadn't cooked in awhile and the time I do.....I end up with a mountain of salt on top. Dumping my awesome whole-wheat noodles back into the strainer...I rinsed those babies off (which didn't exactly help much). Good thing I'm not restricted to a low-sodium diet. Yes. I ate them. Determined not to be wasteful. Then apparently Haley had a salt-shaker mishap also because the next time I went to get the salt...it was gone. Haley chunked it. Nice.
Haley was literally living out one of my favorite quotes when she tossed my cute pink, salt shaker..."Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful, or joyful!"
I can't complain because my new shakers ROCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment