Psalm 90:14
"The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

About Me

I am a very blessed gal. The Lord gave me the opportunity to attend/complete graduate school in Speech-Language Pathology. He has now opened the door to a great job in a new town working with the geriatric population. There has been a few bumps in the road; however, I'm confident that He has big plans and will work out the details in time. Excited to see what He has up his sleeve next. Ephesians 3:20 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

Friday, April 16, 2010

Poodle Savvy

I have wanted a poodle for a long time now. I'm not sure if this desire stems from growing up having them as family-pets or if it was the cute old man with one at PetSmart? Either way, the desire is there. I don't feel like I'm at a place in my life to go out and buy one today....so I'll just research it and know my stuff for when the day comes.

I need one because:
  1. They come in both extremes....Standard or miniature. The Standards are pretty much amazing but so are most all things that come in 'mini' too (e.g., Mini Nilla waffers, Baskin Robins mini pink spoons).
  2. They can rock the pink bows and painted nails easily.
  3. Considered to be a non-shedding dog
  4. Great watch-dogs and extremely loyal
  5. Intelligent and trainable
All poodles are not created equal.

 NOT cool:

Cool:

No comments:

Post a Comment