So I heard this statistic the other day...."In the average year a women passes 94 hours and 55 minutes in the grocery store." THUS my decision to make my experiences there more exciting. It is now a goal of mine, every trip I make to the store, to buy one thing I've never purchased before. Yes, I'll share and gradually update my list. I'll admit the list is a little sad. I mean seriously...who hasn't bought a tomato before?? I can now say I have.
My exciting list so far:
- Sweet potato
- tomato
- Avacado
- Off-brand batteries
- Feta cheese
- Hummus
- kidney beans
- ...
I just realized most of my list falls in the food department....wow. Next trip I'm breaking out of the comfort zone and buying in a new department.
Ideas:
- hot pink duck tape
- Post-it labels (entire back side is sticky!!)
- Egg and Muffin Toaster (slots to toast the carbs and poaches eggs?? heck yes). It might be a good idea to see if I even like poached eggs before spending $60 though.
- choke collar for Ellie
- pogs
you.
ReplyDeleteare.
ridiculous.
you have GOT to branch out more in the food section if you've never bought any of that stuff!
and pogs? hahaha that one made me laugh out loud! :)
love you!